Annalise Bishop is famous as the second daughter of Jamie Foxx who is an American Oscar-winning actor, singer, songwriter, comedian, and television presenter.
Annalise Bishop Wiki/ Bio
Annalise Bishop is popular as a celebrity kid. She received attention because of her father. She is the youngest of Jamie Foxx’s children.
Currently, she is studying at a high school but details regarding the name of the school and the grade in which she studies are not known.
Annalise Bishop Height/ Weight/ Age
Her height and weight measures are not known. She was born on Friday, 3 October 2008 in the United States of America. Annalise Bishop’s age is 12 years (as of 2021).
Annalise Bishop Net worth
She is only 12 years old and still studying. At this age, she is not professionally involved in any career and thus her net worth does not exist. No doubt she is living a lavish lifestyle with her father’s net worth.
On the other hand, her father Jamie Foxx’s net worth is $100 million which he has accumulated from his successful acting and singing career.
Annalise Bishop Boyfriend/ Husband/ Family
Her father’s name is Jamie Foxx who is a popular actor, singer, songwriter, comedian, and television presenter.
Her mother’s name is Kristin Grannis whose profession is not known.
Talking about her siblings she has a half-sister born from her father’s previous relationship with Connie Kline. Her elder sister’s name is Corinne Foxx who is a model and actress. Both of them share a good bond.
Her personal life details are very open as she is just a 12-year old kid and not having an affair or boyfriend. She is not married and also does not have any children.
Currently, she stays with her father in Hidden Valley, Los Angeles in a luxurious mansion that was purchased for $10.5 million in 2007. This mansion was decorated with array of lights in Christmas and looked beautiful.
This is a 17,000 square foot house spread over 40 acres of land with all the amenities.
Annalise Bishop’s father Jamie Foxx
Eric Marlon Bishop who is professionally known as Jamie Foxx is an actor, singer, songwriter, and television presenter. He was born on 13 December 1967 and is aged 53 years (as of 2021).
He started his career by telling jokes at a comedy club’s open mic night in 1989. Later he acted in a comedy-drama and then starred in his own sitcom The Jamie Foxx Show from 1996 to 2001.
In the year 1992, he made his film debut with the movie Toys. He got wide recognition for his role of Ray Charles from the film Ray in 2004.
He released his first album in 1994 on the Fox record label titled Peep This. Further, he achieved a lot of milestones and is successful with his multifaceted career.
Talking about his personal life he has dated multiple women. In the 1990s he dated Connie Kline with whom he has a daughter named Corinne Foxx born on 15 February 1994.
Later he started a relationship with Kristin Grannis and has a daughter with her named Annalise Bishop born on 3 October 2008. Recently Jamie Foxx’s girlfriend was Katie Holmes. They began dating in 2013 but broke up in May 2019.
He never got married and thus Jamie Foxx wife does not exist.
Annalise Bishop’s sister Corinne Foxx
Corinne Marie Bishop is a model and actress born on 15 February 1994 and is aged 27 years (as of 2021).
She was born to Jamie from his ex-girlfriend Connie and later adapted the surname Foxx.
In the Jamie Foxx Show, she made a cameo at the age of 6 years. In 2016 she was Miss Golden Globe and later appeared as a DJ on the second season of Beat Shazam along with her father.
Her modeling debut was at the Bal des debutantes in November 2014 and later starred in the All-Star Weekend. She has been a part of many fashion events and played the role of Sasha in 47 Meters Down: Uncagged in 2019.
You May Also Like
|Date of Birth
|3 October 2008
|12 years (as of 2021)
|Corinne Foxx (half-sister)
You May Also Like
She is a student and still young enough to start her professional career.
It is not known what career path she will follow. As there is Covid 19 pandemic, during quarantine she is helping her father in making new music and also plays piano.
She also loves to play basketball, so we never know she might make her career in sports as well.
Recently she accompanied her father and sister at the 2020 SAG Awards and looked grown-up.
In 2018 she was caught at an NBA celebrity basketball game in Los Angeles along with her dad.
Annalise attended the 2015 Grammy Awards and was clicked with many music celebrities like Rihanna, Taylor Swift, Paul McCartney, etc.
She wore a full-face blue makeup at the New York City premiere of The Amazing Spiderman 2 for supporting her dad’s super-villain character Electro.
- Annalise Bishop is famous for being one of the two daughters of actor Jamie Foxx.
- She is spotted on various occasions with her father like Grammy Awards, NBA celebrity basketball games, etc.
- She is a student and may enter into the entertainment industry to start her career.
- Annalise’s mother Kristin met Jamie while working in the PR sector and they began dating. After getting pregnant she quit the job.
- On social media, she is not active with any of her accounts, whereas her father’s Instagram and Twitter accounts have many followers.
- Kristin was financially supported by Foxx and he paid $1.69 million for a big house.
- Her father was nominated for two Oscars in 2005 joining Al Pacino as the only other to accomplish it.
- She is helping her dad to create new music during quarantine.
- Her half-sister Corinne Foxx is an actress and model born from a different mother.
- She loves playing basketball.
- Her hobby is reading books.
- According to some sources, her mother was the winner of the 2008 Doritos Crash the Super Bowl competition and received a recording contract with Interscope Records and her music video played during commercials of Super Bowl XLVII on 3 February 2008.