Carli Miles is famous as the wife of Late Tyler Skaggs, who was the Los Angeles Angels starting pitcher. She is also an American travel advisor.
Carli Miles Wiki/ Bio
Carli Miles is famous as a celebrity spouse as she is married to sportsperson Tyler Skaggs. She received popularity after marriage. Professionally, she is a travel advisor and currently the widow of her late husband who passed away on 1 July 2019.
Regarding her educational qualification, she has completed her graduation from Loyola Marymount University in Los Angeles in the year 2009.
Carli Miles Height/ Weight/ Age
Her height is 5 feet 4 inches and her weight is 55 kg. She was born on Sunday, 26 January 1992 in Los Angeles, California, USA. Carli Miles’s age is 29 years (as of 2021).
Carli Miles Net worth
Carli Skaggs is a travel advisor for a travel agency from which she has accumulated an estimated net worth of around $500,000 approximately.
On the other hand, her husband Late Tyler Skaggs net worth is $8 million at the time of his death. However, after his death, she received his net worth.
Carli Miles Boyfriend/ Husband/ Family
Her father name is Alan Miles and her mother name is Nina Miles, who is engaged in a business. She has a brother named Skyler Miles, who is the founder and CEO of King of the Kitchen Music LLC.
Talking about her personal life, she is married to her longtime boyfriend Tyler Skaggs. Carli and Tyler Skaggs wedding took place on 1 December 2018 at Calamigos Ranch in Malibu.
In November 2017, he confessed his love and proposed her while on a vacation in Bora Bora.
Their marriage was short lived as it ended because of Tyler’s untimely death on 1 July 2019 in Texas. The couple do not share any children but where about to start their family before his death.
Currently, she is living as the widow of her late husband and is not involved into any new relationship.
Carli Miles husband Tyler Skaggs
Tyler Skaggs was an American Baseball starting pitcher. He played for Arizona Diamondbacks and Los Angeles Angels of Major League Baseball (MLB).
He had a successful career as a sportsperson from 2013 to 2019 and has made many records.
Unfortunately, Tyler Scaggs died at the young age of 27 on 1 July 2019. His body was found in the hotel room in Southlake, Texas where he was present for the upcoming series against the Texas Rangers. Later the match was canceled.
Skaggs’s cause of death was an overdose of narcotics and alcohol. His death took place by choking on his own vomit. Former Los Angeles Angels employee Eric Kay was charged for distributing fentanyl to him and admitted to gave him opioids and abused drugs. The saddest part was none of his family members knew about his drug addiction and hence they were shocked.
|Date of Birth||26 January 1992|
|Age||29 years (as of 2021)|
|Birthplace||Los Angeles, California, USA|
|Net worth||$500,000 US Dollars|
|College||Loyola Marymount University|
|Height||feet and inches- 5’4”|
centimeters- 165 cm
|Weight||kilograms- 55 kg|
pounds- 121 lbs
|Body Measurements||38 – 27 – 36|
|Shoe size||6 (US)|
|Father name||Alan Miles|
|Mother name||Nina Miles|
|Husband||Late Tyler Skaggs|
Tylers wife Carli has worked as a travel advisor for a travel agency named Cadence Travel Management.
Along with her mother Nina, the mother-daughter duo formed Miles2Travel, where they travel together and provide recommendations and make itineraries for clients so they can get the most out of their trip.
Nothing much is known about her professional life. She is a celebrated wife of a professional baseball pitcher. Apart from this, she is involved in the Tyler Skaggs Foundation long with Tyler’s mother Debbie Skaggs which aims at empowering young people to shape out their life.
Favorite Things/ Hobbies
- Favorite Actor – Tom Cruise
- Favorite Actress – Alia Shawkat
- Favorite Color – Purple
- Favorite Cuisine – Chinese
- Favorite destination – Greece
- Hobbies – Traveling, watching movies, and listening to music.
- Carli Miles is a travel advisor and famous as the wife of Tyler Skaggs, a professional baseball pitcher.
- She has her Instagram account with over 3k followers and also her Twitter account but both are private.
- She stays away from the limelight after Tyler’s demise.
- Her husband Tyler Skaggs was a baseball pitcher, who died on 1 July 2019.
- Their wedding was nearly called off because of the California wildfires but later went ahead without any problem.
- Before her husband’s death, they bought a home in Santa Monica, California where they lived together and were planning to start a family.
- She has made a giant flame out of his ashes where his soul rests and says that flame, that’s just him.
- The cause of Tyler’s death was an overdose of narcotics and alcohol. His family was unaware of his addiction.
- Former Los Angeles Angels employee Eric Kay was charged for distributing fentanyl to him and admitted to gave him opioids and abused drugs.
- Tyler’s mother Debbie was also a coach of softball at Santa Monica High School.