Eduardo Tamayo is an American Entrepreneur, who is famous as the ex-husband of Tulsi Gabbard. Tulsi Gabbard is a Democratic politician and military veteran.
Eduardo Tamayo Wiki/ Bio
Eduardo Tamayo is a Businessman by profession. He became famous after marrying Tulsi Gabbard who is the first Hindu member of Congress and Democratic Party Leader. He has completed his degree in Business Management.
Eduardo Tamayo Height/ Weight/ Age
His height is 5 feet 9 inches and he weighs around 70 kg. He was born in 1981 in Hawaii, USA. His exact date of birth is not known. Eduardo Tamayo’s age is 40 years (as of 2021).
Eduardo Tamayo Net worth
There is no exact information available about his business. According to some sources his net worth is around $50,000. On the other hand his ex-wife Tulsi Gabbard’s net worth is $5,00,000.
Eduardo Tamayo Girlfriend/ Wife/ Family
His father and mother’s name is not known. Also, there is no information available about his siblings. His parents move to Hawaii from the Philippines and became citizens of the USA.
His uncle Toby Tamayo lives in the Philippines and is an employee of a group that helped run a school affiliated with Chris Butler, a yoga guru who leads an offshoot of Hare Krishna.
According to some sources his grandfather’s name is Gen. Antonio Tamayo, a World War II veteran who survived the horrific Bataan Death March.
Eduardo Tamayo Tulsi Gabbard were best friends since childhood. Later their relationship grew into romance. Eventually, they got married in 2002 before a justice of the peace when she was 21. It was a simple ceremony attended by a few family and friends.
She was deployed to Iraq for a long time and this distance caused stress in the couple’s relationship. They ultimately separated and mutually divorced on 5th June 2006 after four years of marriage. The two remained friends even after the divorce. Eduardo is away from the spotlight and thus there is no picture available of him.
Eduardo Tamayo ex-wife Tulsi Gabbard
Gabbard is known for being the US representative for the second congressional district of Hawaii. She also serves as a major for the Hawaii Army National Guard. She was a practitioner of martial arts and was deployed to Iraq as a specialist with the Medical Company, serving as a member of a support battalion.
Following her military service, she began working as a legislative aide for US senator from Hawaii Daniell Akaka. She later announced that she was campaigning for a US House of Representatives position and won a six-way primary leading to a win in the general election.
She introduced some new policies which are listed below
- Introduced the Helping Heroes Fly Act, which aims to help military veterans have a smoother time when they are traveling.
- Bill to reward World War II Filipino and Filipino American veterans.
- Law to prevent child abuse on military bases.
- Helped create Fossil Fuels (OFF) Acts, which aims to transition the US to renewable energy with the next 2 decades.
She recently launched her presidential campaign for 2020 which has gained some opposition in the form of Hillary Clinton.
Talking about her personal life, after Tulsi Gabbard and Eduardo Tamaya divorced she remained single for some time and later married Abraham Williams, a cinematographer in a traditional Vedic ceremony in 2015.
|Date of Birth||1981|
|Age||40 years (as of 2021)|
|Zodiac Sign||Not Known|
|Net worth||$ 50000 US Dollars|
|School||Local high school|
|College||Degree in Business Management|
|Height||feet and inches- 5’9”|
centimeters- 175 cm
|Weight||kilograms- 70 kg |
pounds- 154 lbs
|Body Measurements||44 – 32 – 46|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe size||9 (US)|
|Father name||Not Known|
|Mother name||Not Known|
|Girlfriend||Tulsi Gabbard (later married)|
|Wife||Tulsi Gabbard (div. 2006)|
There is nothing revealed about his career. According to some sources he has appeared on the list of self-employed and thus he is a businessman.
Favorite things/ Hobbies
- Favorite Actor – Sawyer Sharbino
- Favorite Actress – Amy Acker
- Favorite color – Purple
- Favorite food – Italian cuisine
- Favorite destination – Greece
- Hobbies – Dancing, Singing, and Gymnast
- Eduardo Tamayo and Tulsi were childhood sweethearts and their marriage was young love.
- She has an uncle in the Philippines and he is self-employed.
- His former wife to Tusli Gabbard elected as the Mayor of the Honolulu region.
- She is now married to Abraham Williams and the wedding ceremony took place in Vedic tradition and brahmin priests officiated.
- In political circles, she was known by her married name but in 2011 she resumed using her maiden name and paid the cost of reprinting brochures and business cards.
- She found new ideas that help the food truck owner and solved the parking issues too.
- In the presidential campaign 2020, she started as a strong candidate but failed and dropped from the campaign to the White House to make way for her Democratic counterparts Joe Biden and Bernie Sanders.
- Regarding her first marriage, Tulsi said, “I was more into martial arts than Barbie dolls so it never crossed my mind to think about what kind of wedding I wanted to have”.