Evan Joseph Asher is the son of an American Actress, Author, TV Host, and Screenwriter Jenny McCarthy and her ex-husband John Asher who is an American Actor, Director, and Screenwriter.
Evan Joseph Asher Wiki/ Bio
Evan Joseph Asher is a YouTube sensational, who runs his own YouTube channel ‘Gaming USA’ with his friend Jack Kostas. He is a famous celebrity kid, as both of his parents Jenny McCarthy and John Mallory Asher are Hollywood personalities. Details about his education are not known. Some sources say he has just completed high school.
Evan Joseph Asher Height/ Weight/ Age
His height and weight measures are not known. He was born on Saturday, 18th May 2002 in Los Angeles, California, USA. Evan Joseph Asher’s age is 18 years (as of 2021).
Evan Joseph Asher Net worth
He has just completed high school and yet to begin his career. He has launched a YouTube channel along with his friend but exactly what amount he receives from videos is not known. On the other hand, his mother Jenny McCarthy’s net worth is around $25 million which she has accumulated from her successful career.
Evan Joseph Asher Girlfriend/ Wife/ Family
His father’s name is John Asher who is an American Actor, Director, and Screenwriter. His mother’s name is Jenny McCarthy who is an Activist, Actress, Author, TV host, and Screenwriter. He is the only child of the couple and hence does not have any siblings. He is just 18 and not married hence does not bear any child. Talking about his love affair nothing is revealed by him and thus it seems he is still single.
Evan Joseph Asher Parents
Jenny McCarthy his mom was born on 1st November 1972 in Evergreen Park, Illinois, USA. She is a famous Hollywood celebrity and former Playboy Playmate who has appeared in Diamonds, Scream 3, Singled Out, etc. Jenny McCarthy’s age is 48 years (as of 2020).
Evan Joseph’s father John Asher born on 13 January 1971 is an Actor, Director, and Screenwriter who directed Counterfeit, Diamonds, Going to California, and Dirty Love. His parents began dating in late 1998 on the sets of Diamonds. They got engaged in January 1999 and later married on 11 September 1999. Their marriage lasted for only 6 years and separated in the year 2005. Their son’s autism put a strain on their relationship and hence they parted their ways.
Later young Jenny McCarthy dated Jim Carry but broke up and further married an Actor Donnie Wahlberg in August 2014. Donnie has two children Elijah Hendrix Wahlberg and Xavier Alexander Wahlberg from his former wife. These two are Evan’s stepsiblings along with whom he grew up.
Evan Joseph Asher Autism
In 2004, at the age of 2, he showed early symptoms of autism. Doctors diagnosed Evan Joseph Asher with epilepsy but the treatment worsened his condition and his speech was impaired. In 2005, a neurologist at UCLA diagnosed his autism and his mental growth lagged behind by a couple of years. His mother adopted alternative methods to improve his condition and explained why they weren’t supported by the scientific community. She even blamed vaccines for her son’s illness and later became an advocate for anti-vaccine and autism Biomed movements. The UCLA treatment program showed a positive effect on him.
|Name||Evan Joseph Asher|
|Date of Birth||18th May 2002|
|Age||18 years (as of 2021)|
|Birthplace||Los Angeles, California, USA|
|Net worth||Not Known|
|Body measurement||Not Known|
|Shoe size||Not Known|
|Father name||John Asher|
|Mother name||Jenny McCarthy|
|Brother||Elijah Hendrix Wahlberg and Xavier Alexander Wahlberg (stepbrother)|
Jenny McCarthy’s son Evan Asher has improved from autism and is a YouTube sensational now. He runs a YouTube channel Gaming USA along with his friend Jack Kostas. In this channel, they upload gaming videos that have more than 11.2k subscribers where the videos are dubbed by themselves.
He has started another self-titled channel Evan Asher where he uploads videos of himself which has 2.32k subscribers. According to his parents, he is fascinated by door hinges what could be a sign of a future mechanic.
- Since his condition was discovered Evan left California for Geneva, a suburb in Chicago where his parents considered that he would have a greater quality of life than in the fast pace of California.
- He made many friends in Geneva whom he calls Goonies.
- Evan Joseph Asher is passionate about animated films as he knows that animated characters are not real. He likes watching movies.
- He has grown to be an excellent swimmer.
- He is the nephew of Lynette McCarthy, Joanne McCarthy, Amy McCarthy, Rebecca Asher, and William Asher junior.
- Joyce Bulifant, Daniel McCarthy, and William Asher are his grandparents.
- According to reports, his mother Jenny gifted him a car on his birthday in 2019, and also he got his driving license.
- Evan’s mother tried her best in taking care of her son and authored a few books about her journey with Evan and autism. Some titles include Louder than words: A mother’s journey in healing autism and Mother Warriors: A nation of parents healing autism against all odds.
- Evan’s father directed a film A boy called Po in 2016 based on his relationship with Evan. Through this film, he promoted autism awareness to bring positivity and acceptance towards autism.
- Evan McCarthy delivered a short speech at his mother’s wedding with actor Donnie Wahlberg in 2014.
- He now lives with Jenny and his stepfather Donnie.
- He shared his picture from prom night, a special moment from his life on Instagram.
- Due to his medical condition, he was bullied at Summer camp but did not understood it and thought bullies were his friends.
- Currently, Jenny is a judge on the Fox musical competition show The Masked Singer.
- He helped Donnie Wahlberg to propose to his mom during their vacation in Turks and Caicos.
- He is famed for Evan’s dog adoption show and also appeared on his mom’s show The View and Donnie loves Jenny.
- As a teenager, he loves playing video games and Minecraft.
- He is a budding social media star.
- In 2007, his mother revealed that he was diagnosed with autism and then claimed that he didn’t have autism in 2014. To defend herself she attacked the rumor through a tweet.
- His parents divorced soon after he was diagnosed with autism.