Francine Valli also known as Francine Castelluccio was the daughter of the legendary American Actor and Singer Frankie Valli (Francesco Valli).
Francine Valli Wiki/ Bio
Francine Valli was well known as a celebrity kid. She completed her schooling and was attending her college but the name of the University and faculty is not known.
Francine Valli Height/ Weight/ Age
Her height and weight measures are not revealed. She was born in 1960 in the United States of America, her exact date of birth is not disclosed. Unfortunately, she left the world at the young age of 20. If she was alive Francine Valli’s age would be 61 years (as of 2021).
Francine Valli Net worth
At the time of her death, she was only 20 years old. She was attending college and wanted to become a singer like her father. She had just started her career so did not earn net worth for herself. On the other hand, Frankie Valli’s net worth is around $80 million. His major source of income includes albums, songs, and acting.
Francine Valli Boyfriend/ Husband/ Family
Francine Valli father’s name is Franki Valli who is an American singer and actor. Frankie Valli’s songs are famous and loved by many. Her mother’s name is Mary Mandel, who was also known as Mary Delgado Vallie. She had an elder sister Antonia Valli and his stepsister, Celia Valli. Celia was born from her mother’s previous relationship.
Her parents got married and were living a happy married life in New Jersey. They stayed in a big Mediterranean style house in Nutley with their three daughters Antonia, Francine, and Celia. As time passed there were conflicts between her parents and they divorced and ended their marriage of 13 years in 1971.
Later Frankie Vallie got married to Mary Ann Hannagan in 1974, which lasted for 8 years. He then married Randy Clohessy in 1984 and separated in 2004. From this marriage, he had three sons Francesco Valli and Twins Emilio Valli and Brando Valli.
Francine Valli was not in any romantic relationship prior to her death on Saturday, August 16 1980 at any age of 20. She was a student at that time, starting her career in singing.
|Date of Birth||1960|
|Age||Died at age 20|
|Zodiac Sign||Not Known|
|Net worth||Not Known|
|Body measurements||Not Known|
|Eye color||Not Known|
|Hair color||Not Known|
|Shoe size||Not Known|
|Father name||Frankie Valli|
|Mother name||Late Mary Mandel|
|Brother||Francesco, Emilio, brando (step)|
|Sister||Antonio and late Celia (step)|
Frankie Valli’s daughter Francine Valli died at the tender age of 20. She was a student and pursuing her career in singing. She received all the support and motivation as she was following her father’s footsteps. With a beautiful and great voice, she was ready to start her career in the music field. However, her career was cut short and it ended before starting. Francine Valli songs or audio recordings are available online, which includes “I try”, “Midnight at the oasis” and “Streetlife”.
After her death, she was buried at Glendale Cemetery, New Jersey.
How did Francine Valli die?
Francine Valli’s death took place on 16th Aug 1980. She expired because of a drug overdose but there were rumors that she committed suicide. Unfortunately, Franchine Valli obituary was not found. Later it was disclosed that there were complications after taking a mixture of Quaaludes (sedatives and hypnotic drugs) and alcohol. Her suffering from pneumonia assisted her cause of death.
Her parents were aware of her drug addiction and tried to keep her away from it. They took her to a rehabilitation center, after some improvement she was sent back home. Her parent’s efforts were left barren. What a painful way to lose a talented young child.
Just six months prior to Francine’s death Frankie Valli lost his stepdaughter Celia due to a fire-related accident. Leaving behind his fame and success Frankie Valli was in deep sorrow and his feeling was unimaginable.
Francine Valli father Frankie Valli
Frankie Vali is the lead vocalist of the Four seasons group. Frankie Valli and the Four seasons had hits like Sherry, Who loves you, etc. Later she began as a solo artist and his top charted songs include Grease and My eyes adored you. He also tried his luck in film and made various appearances on television. He was the only one to reach concert grosses in the Billboard chart at the age of 74. He cooked food for himself, ate at dinners, and is a fan of sale ranks at local shopping stores. His hard work made him achieve his accomplishments.
Though his life was never easy he was grateful for achievements. He is a strong supporter of the National Italian American Foundation, who granted him a lifetime achievement award. All the tragedies of his life were portrayed in Tony Award-winning musical Jersey Boys in 2005. This musical became a major success and was adapted into a film of the same name. Except for Francine’s death, none other events are included in the movie, from which we can guess his love for a daughter.
- Francine Valli had a powerful voice.
- She had the most amazing moments growing up in their home as she played in the compound with her sisters.
- Her parents were married for 13 years and divorced in 1971.
- At the time of her parent’s marriage, Francine’s sister Celia was only 2 and a half years old.
- Francine died at the young age of 20 and was buried in New Jersey at Glendale Cemetery.
- Her father never imagined losing such an innocent young soul even in a dream.
- In the same year, Francine’s paternal grandfather suffered a stroke.
- She has 4 siblings and Antonia, Francesco, Emilio, and Brando.
- Her sister Antonia married Four seasons band member Gerry Polci and have two children before they are divorced.
- Brando is following in his Father’s footsteps and is a well-known actor and singer.
- Francine was royal Highness for her father. Being his favorite child he still misses her and is coping with the big loss. He wishes that unfortunate day would have not come as is it left a big scar in his heart to live his entire life.
- Her father has married thrice.
- Francine Valli was a gifted singer and recorded songs like “I try”, “Midnight at the Oasis” and “Street life” which are available online.
- Frankie Valli’s age is 86 years and is still alive, healthy, and very active in his career. Ticket to his shows ranges from $38 to $153 plus other expenses, which can be checked out on his official site frankievallifourseasons.com for tour dates and location.