Jodi Faeth is a celebrity spouse. She became famous after marrying Mike Wolfe, who is a renowned reality star who appeared on History channel’s American Pickers.
Jodi Faeth Wiki/ Bio
Jodi Faeth is famous as the wife of American reality star Mike Wolfe. She completed her schooling in 1985 and further completed her bachelor’s degree from University in 1990.
Jodi Faeth Height/ Weight/ Age
Her height is 5 feet 6 inches i.e 1.67 meters and her weight is 58 kg i.e 128 lbs. She was born in 1972 in the United States of America, her exact date of birth is not disclosed. Jodi Faeth’s age is 49 years (as of 2021).
Jodi Faeth Net worth
She has a net worth of $1,00,000 from the miscellaneous profession. As per sources, she is also the social media manager of Mike Wolfe, her husband. On the other hand, her husband owns a net worth of $5 million as a reality star and restoration business.
Jodi Faeth Boyfriend/ Husband/ Family
Jodi Faeth Wolfe’s life is like a mystery. Her father and mother’s name is not known. Also, there is no information available about her siblings.
Mike Wolfe Jodi Faeth met each other for the first time in 1994 and started dating. Before giving their relationship a name they dated for almost 18 years. Mike Wolfe married Jodi Faeth on Saturday, 8th September 2012. They went to Hawaii for their honeymoon.
They have a daughter together named Charlie Faeth Wolfe, who was born on 30th January 2012. Charlie was born with cleft palate and had to undergo several surgeries to get it fixed. Charlie witnessed her father and mother’s marriage as it took place 7 months after her birth.
Before dating Mike Jodi was in a relationship with another man with whom she has a son named Kyle. She split up with the man when Kyle was 6 and then raised him individually.
- Mike Wolfe and Jodi Faeth daughter Charlie was born with a cleft lip. The couple went ahead with the treatment so that they could cure it at the earliest. Two reconstructive surgeries were performed after which she did well and is currently living a healthy life at the age of 8 years. Her parents become the ambassador of the organization ‘Operation Smile’ which provide life-saving surgeries for children around the world without any resources.
- Jodi Faeth cancer news. Mike Wolfe wife Jodi Faeth was diagnosed with second stage cancer in 2013. She was suffering from Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma, a type of cancer that affects healthy white blood cells. She was lucky as it was diagnosed at an early stage and there was hope to cure it. She went through multiple chemotherapies and surgery as well to recover completely from it. The disease must have been hereditary as Jodi didn’t smoke and she is vegan. At last, Jodi won the battle against cancer and is currently living a healthy life with her husband and daughter.
|Date of birth||1972|
|Age||49 years (as of 2021)|
|Birthplace||United States of America|
|Zodiac Sign||Not Known|
|Net worth||$ 100000 US Dollars|
|Height||centimeters- 170 cm|
feet and inches- 5’6”
|Weight||kilogram- 58 kg|
pounds- 128 lbs
|Body measurement||Not Known|
|Shoe size||Not Known|
|Father name||Not Known|
|Mother name||Not Known|
|Children||Daughter: Charlie Faeth Wolfe|
Son: Kyle (from the previous relationship)
Jodi Faeth is famous for being the wife of Mike Wolfe, the American Pickers star. She was a housewife after giving birth to their only child. Before she worked as an Accountant and joined back to work in 2017.
Whereas her husband Mike is an accomplished Entrepreneur and antique collector. As the saying goes ‘One man’s trash is another man’s treasure’ likewise Mike did the same thing. His career reached the graph after creating a reality show American Pickers. The first episode amassed 3.1 million viewers, which made it the History channel’s highest-rated debut show since 2007.
Favorite Things/ Hobbies
- Favorite movie – Catch me if you can
- Favorite TV series – Friends
- Her hobby is watching movies
- She loves to travel and has visited a lot of places namely Hawaii, the USA, Turkey, Greece, etc.
- She is fond of watching American Pickers, her husband show.
- Jodi Faeth doesn’t look like a woman in the 50s due to her well-maintained physique.
- Mike and Jodi are a great couple and they have proved it time and again by supporting one another in hard times.
- Jodi Faeth Wolfe’s cancer news was devastated but by god’s grace, she is alive and living a healthy happy life.
- Behind every successful man, there is a woman which truly completes this couple.
- Jodi was fascinated by Mike’s passion for collecting ancient antiques.
- Being an animal lover she owns a pet dog.
- Jodi Faeth stays with her husband and daughter in Le Claire, Iowa where they purchased a 5100 square feet house on 32 acres at $175000.
- The house has a courtyard with two car garages and 40 motorcycles as Mike’s collection. The house also has a telephone booth and two decor stores flaunting his best collections.
- Her two pregnancies had a gap of 24 years first at teenage and second at 41 years.