Lenedra Carroll is an established Author, Artist, Singer, and Businesswoman. She is a multi-talented personality. She is famous as the ex-wife of Atz Kilcher and mother of Jewel Kilcher, Shane Kilcher, and Atz Lee Kilcher.
Lenedra Carroll Wiki/ Bio
Lenedra Carroll is a Singer, Writer, Poet, and Businesswoman who is also a founder of Higher Ground for Humanity. She gained popularity after tying the knot with Atz Kilcher. Details about her education are not known.
Lenedra Carroll Height/ Weight/ Age
Her height is 5 feet 6 inches and her weight is not known. She was born on Tuesday, 5th September 1950 in Alaska, USA. Lenedra Carroll’s age is 70 years (as of 2021).
Lenedra Carroll Net worth
She is an Author, Singer, motivational speaker and does many other things through which she earns a handsome sum of amount. As per sources, her net worth is estimated at around $13 Million.
Lenedra Carroll Boyfriend/ Husband/ Family
Her father’s name is Jasper Jewel Carroll and her mother’s name is Arva Carroll. She had three siblings with whom she grew up as a Mormon on a homestead in rural Alaska. Later they left Alaska and moved to Wrangell and settled in Seward. As a teenager, she lived in Homer where she met the love of her life.
Lenedra Carroll and Atz Kilcher got married in the 1960s, their exact marriage details are not available. As per some sources, their first baby passed away in the crib. Later she gave birth to three children. Her eldest son Shane Kilcher born on 5th May 1971, is a social worker and a reality TV star. The second child was a daughter Jewel Kilcher born on 23rd May 1974, she is a popular American singer and also received a Grammy Award nomination. Her youngest son Atz Lee Kilcher born on 26th August 1977, is a reality TV star cast on the discovery TV show called Alaska The Last Frontier.
Things did not work out well between the couple and hence they divorced in 1982. After the divorce Atz got custody of the kids but unfortunately could not become a good parent. Atz became an alcoholic and abusive towards his children.
Atz Kilcher later married Boonie Dupree, a television personality whereas Lenedra never remarried and now serves as the co-founder of charity Higher Ground for Humanity.
Lenedra Carroll’s ex-husband Atz Kilcher
Atz Kilcher is an American television personality, well known for his role on the reality show Alaska The Last Frontier. He is also a homesteader, musician, and social worker. After divorcing Lenedra Jewel Carroll he married Boonie Dupree, a television personality. They share a son together named Nikos Kilcher, who is a part of Alaska The Last Frontier. The couple is still together and in love.
|Date of Birth||5th September 1950|
|Age||70 years (as of 2021)|
|Birthplace||Alaska, United States|
|Hometown||Alaska, United States|
|Net worth||$ 13 million US Dollars|
|Height||feet and inches- 5’6”|
in centimeters- 167 cm
|Body Measurements||Not Known|
|Shoe size||6.5 (US)|
|Father name||Jasper Jewel Carroll|
|Mother name||Arva Carroll|
|Husband||Atz Kilcher (div 1982)|
|Children||Shane Kilcher, Jewel Kilcher, and Atz Lee Kilcher|
Lenedra Carroll is a singer and has spent more than 15 years in the music industry. She has released two albums with her ex-husband Atz Kilcher. Besides, she has also released two solo albums Beyond Words in 2007 and Daybreak Song in 2009.
The television shows which had her appearance are Good Morning America, CBS this morning, The view and lifetime, Oprah Winfrey, the Today Show, and Regis and Kathy Lee.
Lenedra j Carroll is also an Author. She has published a memoir titled The Architecture of all Abundance in 2001. This book narrates her journey of spirituality, humanitarian jobs, and early life in Alaska which talks about her day to day struggles.
At once Carroll worked as her daughter Jewel’s manager and co-founded a charity Higher Ground for Humanity. This foundation works internationally to motivate optimistic change. In 1998, the foundation ran a Clearwater project which is now active in 18 countries around the world including Tibet, Honduras, Mexico, India, United States, and Africa.
She is also the CEO of the major entertainment company. Even after divorce she worked as a performer and traveled across the United States.
The former manager of Jewel filed a $10 Million lawsuit against Jewel and her mother claiming that she was wrongly fired and is owed millions in commissions on the singer’s earnings.
- Lenedra Carroll Jewel had no troubles with both of her sons but had a near-death experience in the hospital during her daughter Jewel’s birth when the nurse forgot to put her oxygen mask on.
- She performed at the Vatican for Pope John Paul at the Nobel Peace Prize concert in Oslo, Norway and Christmas in Rockefeller Center.
- In 2001 she won NAPRA’s Nautilus award for excellence for her book.
- She is recognized for being the mother of Grammy-nominated singer Jewel Kilcher.
- For a long period, Jewel’s mother Lenedra Carroll was her manager but later Jewel signed a contract with Irving Azoff.
- After divorce, her husband remarried Bonnie Dupree and has a son Nikos Kilcher but Lenedra remained single.
- Her daughter is also an Actress and appeared in the movies Deadly Dead, A Fixed upper mystery, and many more.
- Despite trying hard Carroll never succeeded in building a good relationship with her children, who instead get along with their formerly abusive father.
- She and her husband had similar interests and respect for music. In their leisure time, they used to sing together.
- She has gone from poverty to wealth.
- Her estimated networth is $13 Million which she has earned from various sources.
- Her two sons are a part of the reality series Alaska The Last Frontier, while her daughter Jewel is almost in many things like her mother or even more.