Lola Burr is popular as the daughter of an American stand-up comedian and actor Bill Burr. She received limelight since her birth.
Lola Burr Wiki/ Bio
Lola Burr is an American girl who is famous as a celebrity kid. She was born to the stand-up comedian Bill Burr along with his wife Nia Renee Hill.
She is yet to start her education and thus her qualification details do not exist. According to some sources she is enrolled in a preschool near their residence.
Lola Burr Height/ Weight/ Age
Her height is 2 feet 9 inches and her weight is 12 kg. She was born on Friday, 20 January 2017 in Los Angeles, California, USA. Lola Burr’s age is 4 years (as of 2021).
Lola Burr Net worth
She is still a child and not even started her education so her net worth does not exist.
On the other hand, her father Bill Burr’s net worth is estimated to be over $8 million which he has accumulated from his career. Her mother Nia Renee Hill’s net worth is $1.5 million.
Lola Burr Boyfriend/ Husband/ Family
Her father name is Bill Burr, who is a stand up comedian.
Her mother’s name is Nia Renee Hill, an actress who has appeared in Lila, Long Distance, Did you look for work this week?, Santa Clarita diet, etc. She is also a writer who works for Xoiane’s blog.
Bill Burr’s wife Nia met him in the year 2009 in a comedy show where they were working together. Soon they started dating and stayed together in Los Angeles. The couple got married in the year 2013.
Bill Burr and his wife attended the same college named Emerson college, but did not meet there.
Lola has a younger brother who was born in June 2020. His name is not revealed.
She is still a toddler and hence there is no question of her boyfriend or husband. Currently, the Bill Burr family is living happily in Los Feliz, California.
Lola Burr’s father Bill Burr
Bill Burr’s full name is William Frederick Bill Burr. He was born on 10 June 1968 in Canton, Massachusetts, USA, and is aged 52 years. His dad Robert Edmund Burr was a dentist and his mother Linda Ann Wigent was a nurse.
He completed his education with a bachelor’s degree in radio in the year 1993. Further, he started his career by working in several warehouses and enjoyed the freedom as he said:
If my boss gave me a rough time, I could just get on a forklift and just, like, drive away.Bill Burr
Later he began his career as a stand-up comedian and is best known for Bill Burr’s Monday morning podcast which is airing since May 2007. This podcast can be watched on Bill’s website as well as on the All Thing’s comedy network. Nia Burr also appears on the podcast occasionally. His latest special was titled Bill Burr: Paper Tiger which aired on 10 September 2019.
He is also a voice actor as he lent his voice to the Jason Michaels character in 2008, who is part of the Lost Mc Biker gang in Grand Theft Audio IV video game. One of the main cast of F is for Family, an adult animated sitcom that he created and aired on Netflix on 18 December 2015.
Bill Burr started playing drums from an early age and loves music. He has a helicopter pilot’s license as well. He revealed that his daughter is the best thing that ever happened to him.
|Date of Birth||20 January 2017|
|Age||4 years (as of 2021)|
|Birthplace||Los Angeles, California, USA|
|Net worth||Not Known|
|Height||feet and inches- 2’9″|
centimeters- 83 cm
|Weight||kilograms- 12 kg|
pounds- 26 lbs
|Body Measurements||Not Known|
|Eye Color||Not Known|
|Shoe size||Not Known|
|Father name||Bill Burr|
|Mother name||Nia Renee Hill|
|Brother||1 (name not known)|
Lola Burr is still a toddler and has not started her career yet. According to some sources she had an opportunity to step on stages on which many bands have performed like Led Zeppelin and Bonham. She is just enrolled at a preschool currently and we have to wait for a long time to see if she follows her parents or starts her own different career.
She was made a subject of discussion on her father’s weekly podcast the Monday Morning podcast as he loves talking about his experience as a new dad which attracts the audience.
Renee has been in the industry and worked as a talent coordinator for the Chappelle’s show and was also a casting assistant for the Education of Max Bickford TV series. She is also a designer and designed costumes for various films.
Having a strong family background and successful parents she would surely excel with flying colors in her future.
- Lola Burr is famous as the daughter of Bill Burr, a stand-up comedian, an actor, and a podcaster.
- She is only 3 years old and has already been a part of controversy involving her father as he changed the closing joke in his performance for the sake of Lola as she would be hurt in the future.
- She is the best thing that happened to her father.
- Her uncle Robert Burr is an actor.
- She has changed her father’s life as he wants to see her getting married and also bakes all of his daughter’s cakes.
- She has been enrolled at a preschool near their residence.
- Her parents are available on social media. Nia’s Instagram account has nearly 50k followers and she is also active on Twitter.
- Bill Burr Instagram has 1.5 million followers and his Twitter has 1.7 million followers.
- Her mother shares Lola’s pictures on social media.
- She has a younger brother but his name is not revealed.
- Nia has lent her voice in her husband’s animated sitcom F is for Family.
- The New York magazine described her father as one of the funniest, most distinctive voices in the country for years and Montreal Gazette called him a cynic and a contrarian who has never paid any heed to political correctness.