Sean Edward Hartman is the only son of Late Actor Phil Hartman and his third wife former Actress Brynn Hartman. He stays out of spotlight away from media.
Sean Edward Hartman Wiki / Bio
Sean Hartman is a Canadian – American Actor, Artist, Graphic Designer, Writer and Vocal Artist. He is a celebrity kid. He studied at Edina High School. As he was interested in Arts, he moved ahead to graduate from Minneapolis College of Art and Design.
Sean Edward Hartman Height / Weight / Age
His height and weight measures are not publicly available. He was born on Saturday, 17 June 1989 in Sunset, Vancouver, British Columbia. Sean Edward Hartman age is 31 years (as of 2021).
Sean Edward Hartman Net worth
Sean Hartman has an estimated net worth of $1 million from his career as an Actor, Graphic Designer, and Voiceover Artist.
On the other hand, his father Phil’s networth was around $3.2 million at the time of his death. His house in Encino, Los Angeles, California was valued at $1.23 million.
According to Phil’s will, his property is divided into his two children which they will receive in three parts at the age of 25, 30, and 35 respectively. This was done so that kids will not be spoiled. Two parts are received by Sean and the third will be received at the age of 35.
Sean Edward Hartman Girlfriend / Wife / Family
His father’s name is Phil Hartman who was a Canadian Actor, Comedian, Screen Writer, and Graphic Designer. His mother’s name is Brynn Hartman who was a former model and aspiring Actress born in 1958. He has a younger sister Birgen Anika Hartman born in February 1992. He does not have any other siblings.
His parents died on May 28, 1998. This was an unfortunate event when Sean’s mother Brynn murdered his father Phil and committed suicide when Sean and Birgen Hartman were 9 and 6 years old respectively.
Sean Edward Hartman Birgen Anika Hartman went to stay with their maternal uncle and aunty in Midwest. Katherine Wright and Mike Wright did not have any children so they adopted both of them and raised them in Eau, Claire Wisconsin, and later in Edina Minnesota. After their parent’s death, Sean and his sister lived with Phil’s brother John Hartman for a short time.
Birgen tied the knot with Brandon in 2018 in Italy and has started a new business according to her uncle Greg Omdahl. In 2015, she made an appearance at the SNL 40th anniversary celebration.
According to some sources Sean is not yet married and living a single life. Being a private person he does not share any details about his relationship and hence his girlfriend or wife is not known.
Sean Hartman Parents Death
It was a tragic murder-suicide that was covered by the Los Angeles Times in 1998. Brynn killed her husband Phil by shooting him three times in his sleep and then shot herself to suicide. This took place on 28 May 1998 in their house at Encino, Los Angeles, California. They were facing problems in their marriage and had arguments many times. Phil also threatened Brynn to leave her because of her drug addiction. After Phil’s death, his children were looked at by curiosity.
|Name||Sean Edward Hartman|
|Date of Birth||17 June 1989|
|Age||31 years (as of 2021)|
|Birthplace||Sunset, Vancouver, British Columbia|
|Net worth||$ 1 million US Dollars|
|School||Edina High School|
|College||Minneapolis College of Art and Design|
|Body Measurements||Not Known|
|Shoe size||Not Known|
|Father name||Phil Hartman|
|Mother name||Brynn Hartman|
|Sister||Birgen Anika Hartman|
Phil’s son Sean Edward Hartman completed his graduation and then interned at several Artistic companies. He is a multifaceted personality. His arts show up in the exhibitions. He is also a member of a music band named Moonstone Continuum as a keyboard player of the group.
Since childhood, he was interested in art and music. There is no information concerning his acting career but he works as a Graphic Art Designer, Writer, and voice artist. He illustrated the poster for the short film ‘Kimura’s Vengeance’ as a High school graduate. ‘Metamorphic Mexico’ was a band where he became a visual artist.
His father Phil Hartman depicted in various film jingles and was famous for his voice for animation Scooby-Dodo and Scrappy-Doo. However, Sean has not surpassed his father’s fame.
Facts / Trivia
- Sean Hartman is the eldest kid of Phil Hartman and his third wife.
- He goes by the user name Burnet.
- The cause of his parents death shook the world leaving Sean and Birgen orphan.
- He is more creative out of the two siblings.
- His grandparents are Doris Hartman and Rupert Hartman.
- Sean Hartman lives in Oakland, California at present.
- Phil Hartman Sean Edward Hartman’s father left property for his children.
- His sister Birgen is an animal activist.
- Birgen suffered substance abuse issues. She became drug free after advice from Donatella, See her Instagram post.
- He is a multi-faceted and multi-talented personality like his dad.
- His parents suffered an unstable relationship.
- He illustrated the poster for the short film ‘Kimura’s Vengeance’.
- Wright couple were named guardians of the children.
- He is not active on social media.
- He is also a stand-up comedian.
- After high school, he worked as a visual artist and is currently an artist and musician.
- His father had been married two times before tying the knot with Brynn in 1987. He was first married to Gretchen Lewis from 1970 to 1972 and Lisa Strain from 1982 to 1985.
Its just heart warming for me to see, after all these years, that he is still remembered and admired.Birgen Hartman