Tara Blake is an American social activist and political personality. She is famous as the wife of Dan Crenshaw, who is an American politician and former US Navy SEAL, officer.
Tara Blake Wiki/ Bio
Tara Blake is an American social activist, political personality, and celebrity spouse of Dan Crenshaw. He is a former US Navy SEAL officer and has been serving as the US representative for Texas’s second congressional district.
Tara Blake and Dan Crenshaw got highlighted in the media after Dan reacted to Young Turk’s contributors to ridiculous attacks.
There are no details available about her educational qualification. She completed her schooling at a local high school in New York and later joined University to attain her Bachelor’s degree to graduate.
Tara Blake Height/ Weight/ Age
Her height is 5 feet 5 inches and her weight is 53 kg. She was born in 1983 in New York, USA. Her exact date of birth is not known. Tara Blake’s age is 38 years (as of 2021).
Tara Blake Net worth
Tera Blake is professionally a social activist and has been working for more than ten years. She is involved in various charitable programs. Her estimated net worth is around $450k. On the other hand, her husband Dan Crenshaw’s net worth is not revealed.
Tara Blake Boyfriend/ Husband/ Family
Her father’s name is John Terence Blake. He served in the US Navy for over 37 years before he got retired in 2013. He worked as a Vice Admiral. Her mother’s name is Nan Connelly Blake.
Talking about her siblings, she has two younger siblings a sister named Erin Blake and a brother named John Terence Jr. According to some sources her brother also served in the US Navy.
Tara’s love life started years ago when she began dating her boyfriend Dan Crenshaw. The couple met for the first time in Coronado, California when he was having his SEAL training. They were introduced to each other by a mutual friend.
They dated each other for many years and later tied the knot on 24th August 2013 in a lavish ceremony. Their wedding took place at the same location where they met for the first time. The duo has completed 7 years of marriage successfully and living a happy married life. They do not have any children but are planning to start their family.
Tara Blake’s husband Dan Crenshaw
Dan Crenshaw’s full name is Daniel Reed Crenshaw. He worked in the US Navy SEALs for various designations such as five tours of duty and lieutenant commander for more than 10 years. He also earned Purpleheart, two bronze star medals, and a navy and marine corps commendations medal with valor.
In 2012, at the Helmand Province of Afghanistan, he got injured and lost his right eye by the explosion of an improvised atomic device. In 2016, he medically retired.
Dan later entered politics and is currently serving as the US representative for Texas’s second congressional district. He replaced Republican candidate Lloyd Poe (Ted Poe) for the position in 2019. He is a methodist and hosts Hold These Truths, a podcast launched by him in February 2020.
|Date of Birth||1983|
|Age||38 years (as of 2021)|
|Birthplace||New York, USA|
|Zodiac Sign||Not Known|
|Net worth||$450k US Dollars|
|Height||feet and inches- 5’5”|
centimeters- 165 cm
|Weight||kilograms- 53 kg|
pounds- 116 lbs
|Body Measurements||34 – 25 – 36|
|Father name||John Terence Blake|
|Mother name||Nan Connelly Blake|
|Brother||John Terence jr.|
Tara Blake is a member of Butlers Snow’s litigation department and practiced within the pharmaceutical, medical device, and healthcare litigation group. She is now working as a social activist.
After marrying Dan, she is involved in charitable works as well as raised funds to help families of fallen service members. She also runs a campaign for the Travis Manion Foundation. Tara Crenshaw also offered for the rescue of people from the Katy Hurricane.
Favorite Things/ Hobbies
- Favorite Actor – Ryan Gosling
- Favorite Actress – Jennifer Lawrence
- Favorite food – Italian cuisine
- Favorite destination – Greece
- Favorite color – Black
- Hobbies – Reading, Traveling, and listening to music.
- Tara Blake Crenshaw belongs to a family of US Navy including her father, brother, and husband who served in the US Navy.
- She is a social activist and works in raising funds to help families of fallen service members.
- She is involved with nonprofit organizations that work towards suicide prevention.
- Her husband Dan Crenshaw lost his right eye when working for Helmand Province of Afghanistan in 2012.
- In 2016, Dan medically retired from military service as a lieutenant commander.
- Tara’s husband went to Fallujah, Iraq to work for the SEAL.
- Dan is currently serving as US representative for Texas’s second congressional district.
- She is a private person but is active on Instagram where she posts pictures with her husband.
- She owns two dogs named Joey and Luna.
- Her husband is also an author and released his book titled Fortitude: American Resilience in the Era of Outrage in 2020.
- She is a very supportive wife and always stood by her husband in all ups and downs.