Zuleika Bronson is famous as the daughter of late actor Charles Bronson. He was an American actor, most popular with the roles of gunfighters, police officers, etc.
Zuleika Bronson Wiki/ Bio
Zuleika Bronson is the daughter of the late Charles Bronson and late Jill Ireland. She is famous as a celebrity kid. Both of her parents were Actors. There is no information available about her educational qualification.
Zuleika Bronson Height/ Weight/ Age
Her height is 5 feet 5 inches and her weight is around 55 kg. She was born in 1972 in the United States of America. Her exact date of birth is not revealed. Zuleika Bronson’s age is 49 years (as of 2021).
Zuleika Bronson Net worth
There are no details available about her career and thus it is hard to estimate her net worth. According to some sources she has an estimated net worth of $1 million. She comes from a rich family. Her father Charles Bronson’s net worth was estimated to be $65 million, as he was the highest-paid actor of his time.
Zuleika Bronson Boyfriend/ Husband/ Family
Her father’s name is Charles Bronson, who was an American actor. He is best known for his role as one of the seven gunfighters in The Magnificent Seven. His career continued for almost four decades and he passed away in 2003.
Her mother’s name is Jill Ireland, who was an English actress and singer. She died in 1990 after struggling with breast cancer at the age of 54 years.
Zuleika Bronson has six siblings. Tony Bronson and Suzanne Bronson born from her father’s previous relationship. Val McCallum, Paul McCallum, and Jason McCallum Bronson born from her mother’s previous relationship. Katrina Holden Bronson an adopted child by Charles and Jill. Zuleika is the only biological child of Charles and Jill.
Talking about her love life, there is no information available about her boyfriend. She is not married yet and does not have any children.
Zuleika Bronson Parents
Her father Charles Bronson was an American actor born on 3rd November 1921. He married his first wife Harriet Tendler and has two children, Tony and Suzanne Bronson. Then he divorced her and married his second wife Jill Ireland with whom he has a daughter Zuleika and an adopted daughter Katrina. After Jill’s death, he married for the third time Kim Weeks and stayed with her until his death on 30th August 2003 due to pneumonia and Alzheimer’s at the age of 81 years.
Her mother Jill Ireland born on 24th April 1936 was an actress and singer. She married David McCallum and had three children Val, Jason, and Paul. She later divorced him to marry Charles. Jill Ireland was suffering from breast cancer and died on 18th May 1990. Her age at the time of death was 54 years.
|Date of Birth||1972|
|Age||49 years (as of 2021)|
|Birthplace||United States of America|
|Net worth||$1 million US Dollars|
|Height||feet and inches- 5’5”|
centimeters- 165 cm
|Weight||kilograms- 55 kg|
pounds- 121 lbs
|Body Measurements||34 – 28 – 38|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Father name||Charles Bronson|
|Mother name||Jill Ireland|
|Brother||Tony Bronson, Val McCallum, Jason McCallum, and Paul McCallum (half brother)|
|Sister||Suzanne Bronson (half-sister) and Katrina Holden Bronson|
There is no information available about her professional background and thus her career details are not revealed. She knows horse riding and owns her father’s horse farm as well. It is not known exactly if she might have taken this ahead as her career.
Zuleika owns a ranch under her name in Vermont. It was gifted to her by her parents as they were impressed with her horse-riding skills. Her father bought a carousel horse for her during her childhood. After her father Charles’s death, there was a will where Zuleika got twice as much as any other mentioned in it.
- Zuleika Bronson is the daughter of Charles Bronson and Jill Ireland, both were actors.
- She maintains a low profile and is thus not available on social media.
- Her grandparents are Walter Buchinsky, Mary Valinsky, Dorothy Ireland, and Jack Ireland. Her uncles are Roy Buchinsky and John Ireland.
- According to some sources she was also into modeling.
- Charles Bronson’s spouse includes Harriet Tendler, Jill Ireland, and Kim Weeks.
- Jill Ireland’s children and Charles Bronson lived in a grand Bel Air mansion in Los Angeles.
- Charles was the highest-paid actor of his time and had a network of $65 million.
- She has six siblings.
- She knows horse riding and is also fond of snakes.
- The name Zuleika is of Arabian origin and means fair. Also, it’s Persian meaning is Brilliant beauty.
- Her half brother Jason was an adopted child by Jill and David from his birth mother Elizabeth Ashley. He died on November 6, 1989, due to the accumulation of drugs in his system some prescribed by doctors.
- There is a two-hour television movie Reason for living: The Jill Ireland story based on Jill’s autobiographical book Life Lines.