Jade Castrinos is an American singer, guitarist, and songwriter. She is the member and co-founder of Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros band along with Alex Ebert.
Jade Castrinos Wiki/ Bio
Jade Castrinos is a singer, musician, and songwriter who became famous as a member of a band group named Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros. She was the co-founder of the band alongside Alex Ebert. She completed her schooling in Las Flores Canyon, Malibu, and details regarding her further education are not known.
Jade Castrinos Height/ Weight/ Age
Her height and weight measures are not revealed. She was born in Los Angeles, California, USA but was raised in Las Flores Canyon, Malibu. Her exact date of birth is not known. Jade Castrinos’s age cannot be calculated but she appears to be in her 30s.
Jade Castrinos Net worth
She has an estimated net worth of around $500000 which she has accumulated from her music career. Jade singer also works as a musician and earns $21,518 to $207,085 annually as her salary.
On the other hand, her former bandmate Alex Ebert has a net worth of $4 million. She currently works with a musician Jakob Dylan, who took his house on sale for $7.25 million in 2015. Jacob Dylan net worth is $40 million.
Jade Castrinos Boyfriend/ Husband/ Family
Her father and mother name is not known. Also, there is no information available about her siblings.
She revealed that both of her parents were musicians and she was inspired by them towards music. At the age of 6 years she carved her name into her dad’s Les Paul guitar.
Talking about her love life she is quite secretive about it and not revealed any relationship. She is not married and also there are no rumors of her dating anyone.
Alex Ebert and Jade Castrinos were together before the formation of the band Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros. Their relationship did not last for a long time but still they worked together for many years after breaking up.
|Date of Birth
|Los Angeles, California, USA
|$500000 US Dollars
You May Also Like
At the age of 6 years she carved her name into a father’s guitar and then he taught her everything about music.
Her music career started at the age of 11 years as a singer and songwriter in her father’s band. Since then she kept learning things and improvising her skills.
In the year 2005 she co founded the band Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros along with Alex Ebert. Officially their band was launched in 2007 where she played the role of a song writer and vocalist.
The band’s first show at the Troubadour in West Hollywood, California took place on 18th July 2007. In July 2009, their debut studio album Up from below was released which increased their fan following.
Some of Jade’s albums and songs with Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros include:
- Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros
- 40 Day Dream
- That’s What’s up
- Better days
- Man on Fire
- I don’t Wanna Pray
In the year 2014, she parted ways with the band to devote time to her solo career. Jade Castrinos is still exploring her passion for music as a solo artist. There was news that she was fired from the band.
Currently she has collaborated with Jakob Dylan on multiple music projects. They performed together with their songs Go Where you Wanna Go and In dedicated to the one I love in 2019 on Jimmy Kimmel live.
Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros
The folk rock band was formed in the year 2005 by Alex Ebert and Jade Castrinos. Edward Sharpe is a messianic figure from the story which Alex wrote in his youth. This band has had several alterations since its formation.
The current members include Mark Noseworthy, Orpheo McCord, Josh Collazo, Christian Letts, Nico Aglietti, Seth Ford-Young, Mitchell Yoshida, Crash Richard, Stewart Cole, and Alex Ebert. Jade left the band in the year 2014.
- Jade Castrinos is an American folk singer, songwriter, and guitarist.
- She developed love for music after listening to the Canadian singer Joni Mithell.
- She has experienced many natural calamities like fire, floods, and earthquakes in California during her childhood.
- At the age of 11 years she started writing songs and singing in her father’s band.
- She left the band Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros in 2014 to pursue her career as a solo artist.
- This band operates Big Sun, a non-profit focused on funding and developing co-ops and Land Trust in urban areas around the world.
- Big Sun’s first large scale project Avalon Village is in Highland Park, Detroit, Michigan.
- The band’s debut album Up from below ranked at no. 76 on the billboard 200, 86 on the Australian chart, 56 on UK album and 132 on Canadian chart.
- She is less active on her Instagram or other social accounts.
- Her hobby is traveling and exploring different places.
- She is a Jeopardy freak.